MMG is Tasmania’s leading retail advertising agency. We oversee the marketing requirements of many of Tasmania’s retail businesses. We have built a reputation on delivering innovative and customised solutions to a vast array of Tasmanian Companies and are seeking a passionate, enthusiastic person to join our sales team.
We work hard and we have fun. We believe in the constant pursuit to find a better way to reinforce that our customers can always count on us to get the job done. We not only guarantee the best results for our clients, our goal is to become a long-term growth partner that helps them build their dream business and develop their personal freedom.
This also applies to our own team. We encourage our team to grow. MMG is most productive when our teammates are fulfilled, challenged and striving to hit both professional and personal goals. We are a team that never lets failure defeat them and NEVER give up when they are working for their clients.
As a Sales Associate you will work with a dedicated team to help maintain relationships with clients and you will assist in generating new revenue and demonstrating our services to clients. You will work to satisfy clients’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive client experience.
Our salespeople create the client’s first impression of the company. Our salespeople are energetic, driven, and friendly. We collaborate and help each other grow and succeed. To become an exceptional Sales Associate, you must be prepared to continuously fine-tune your skills.
You will be required to travel within Tasmania to grow your client base. Ultimately, you will assist in growing our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Assist in maintaining and growing a portfolio of clients
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks by:
- Taking and making calls to qualify potential new clients.
- Responding to new leads; following up with clients and responding to miscellaneous tasks related to client sales.
- Present and sell our full suite of digital advertising services including:
- E-Commerce Websites
- Google Display
- Search Engine Optimisation
- On Demand Television
- “Shop Tasmania”
- Act as the point of contact to assist in handling clients’ individual needs and providing solutions to clients in a timely manner.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUCCEED?
We are looking for someone who has a customer-focused mindset and will strive to help their customers find the best solution to their problem. Our main focus will be on finding someone with the right attitude and personal skills to ensure an outstanding customer experience. We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A keen interest in publishing, media, or advertising
- Strong sense of organisation and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, think creatively to solve problems, and work effectively in a fast-paced media/technology business
- Prior customer service, retail or sales experience would be an advantage
This is an entry-level position that pays a competitive base salary and commission as targets are achieved, a perfect opportunity for the right person who is looking to kick start their marketing career. You will be given the opportunity to learn and grow and develop sales, media, and industry expertise, that will help you advance your career in the exciting world of marketing.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We also provide great flexibility in regard to working arrangements and would consider flexible hours to fit in with family/lifestyle requirements for the right candidate. We aim to support our employees to grow and flourish in their careers.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application via Seek.com